For my project I created a SWEET little card that is perfect for summer:
I got the sweet ice cream cones and the sentiment from the Just Chill stamp set. I paper pieced the treats with some pretty patterned paper I had in my stash. The faces and hears are from the Let's Spoon stamp set. Those faces fit perfectly on the ice cream cones. I added some jute twine and a button, and my little card was all done. :)
Okay, now for the awesome projects my amazing Design Team members created. Be sure to click on their names to find out all of the details about their projects and leave them a little bloggy love.
Forest Friends Stamp Set (2 cards)
We'd love you to play along with our challenge...and this month is just SO easy! Here are all of the details about the Anything Goes Challenge.
- This month's challenge is Anything Goes. So, create anything using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 11, 2015.
- One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 18, 2015.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. We can't wait to see what you create with your Pretty Cute Stamps!