Friday, October 3, 2014

A Spooktacular CAS Card

TGIF, everyone! It's Lisa, and I have a Spooktacular CAS (Clean and Simple) card to show you today.


I saw a card that uses this layout in one of my old crafting magazines the other day, and I knew that I wanted to use the layout to create a card with the potion bottles from the Spooktacular stamp set. I simply cut my cardstock to size (4.5" by 11"), folded it in half, rounded the corners, and stamped my image and sentiment. Then, I colored the image with my Copic markers and added a ribbon and some blinginess, and my CAS card was all done. :) I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember, if you have any projects that you've created using Pretty Cute Stamps, we'd love to see them. You can share on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Also, if you are part of the Splitcoaststampers Community, you can add the keyword PrettyCuteStamps (no spaces) to your Pretty Cute Stamp project photos (we're hoping to get enough projects added so we can have our own little gallery there). I'll be looking for projects that are shared with us to post here on our blog. I'm hoping to post a PCS Customer Feature at least every other Friday, so please show us your beautiful Pretty Cute Stamps projects. If you don't share with us, I can't share your projects here. So share, share away! :)

Oh, and one last thing...Sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List so you'll be the first to hear about new items, events, specials, limited-time offers, contests, and more. CLICK HERE to go to the sign up form.

Have a great weekend, everyone! We'll be back next week with more PCS inspiration. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)