Sunday, November 16, 2014

Falalalala la la la LLAMA!!! Sneak Peek

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you've been having a fabulous weekend! I have another fun sneak peek project for you today. I created a fun little wine bottle gift tag using one of the Pretty Cute Stamps November Release stamp sets that will be available for purchase on Wednesday, November 19th. Here it is:


This sweet little Llama, his clothes, and the silly sentiment all come from the upcoming Little Llama stamp set. I can't wait for you to see this set. There are so many cute little sayings included, and there are so many different ways you can use the llama. The hat and scarf are separate stamps, so you can use the llama all year round and use the accessories to dress up other stamps, if you want. :)


Here's a close up of my Copic Marker coloring and that fun little sentiment. By the way, I got the Bottle Tag from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and cut it with my Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back on Monday and Tuesday for more awesome sneak peeks and then on Wednesday for our November Release Blog Hop. Here's all of the November Release events (click on the photo to see it larger).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)