Thursday, April 21, 2016

You Mocha Me Giggle!


Hi Stamper Friends!!
How cute is this miniature coffee cup?!!
It is the perfect size for filling with your favorite candy goodies
or maybe a Kcup of your favorite brew.  I think it would be awesome
to put a mocha flavored truffle in there and give it 
as a fun little "just because" gift.
Attach a coffee gift card for a really special little treat!


You can find these cute little cups online.  I used the coffee bean stamps from the Pretty Cute Stamps Coffee Sentiments set and some cocoa colored ink to make the design on the cup.  Even though the cup is curved, it was easy to stamp.  I created the coffee sleeve with some corrugated cardstock.  After punching out the green scalloped circle, I punched out the smaller white circle to stamp the design onto.  I used a sentiment from the Coffee Sentiments set and the cute face is 
from the Coffee Faces set.
I thought it turned out really sweet.
You can find both of these fun sets in the Pretty Cute Stamps Store.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)