Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Double Double Toil and Trouble

Hello friends! Larissa here today with a fun Halloween card. I have already started my Halloween cards and this is one of my favorites so far.
I used the Clear Stamp sets


I stamped the images on a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored each with my Copic markers. I actually am loving the green hair. I stamped the stars all the way up the side of the card to look like they are exploding out of the witches pot. :) 
I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Onyx Black Ink. 



I do know these two stamp sets are low in stock. If you want them for Halloween get them now before they are gone.

Hope you enjoyed my simple Halloween card today. I will be back with more Halloween them cards in September and October.

Have a wonderful day friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)