Sunday, November 27, 2016

With Sugar On Top Scrapbook Layout!

Karla here today to share an 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook layout showing our gingerbread house the girls and I created last year. The funny thing about gingerbread houses - in my experience anyways - is they never quite turn out to look like they do on the box, lol! But we sure do have lots of fun making them!

Of course, I had to use the Gingerbread House stamp set on my layout! I stamped the fun gumdrops from the set onto some white carstock that I had misted with Glimmer Mist sprays and fussy cut them out before adding some sugary Stickles. I even stamped directly onto my photo (seen above) with the awesome sentiment "Goody Goody Gumdrops". On the bottom right corner I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment above the handwritten date.


I had almost as much fun creating this layout as I did making the gingerbread house ;) You can see all the details on the products used in this layout on my blog post.

Here's a look at this cute stamp set -
Gingerbread House
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a happy, crafty week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)