Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Fiesta TIme

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun card I made. It is time for the BIG city party in San Antonio Texas. The next two weeks the city will celebrate Fiesta with tons of events, Parades and FOOD. Yes lots and lots of food. There is a little bit of everything of course depending of the event you are attending but the main food is Mexican. Today I made this card up for a friend who tries to attend every event. :)

Now I am using the clear stamp set TACO TIME for this card.



And the good news is right now, yes right now it is 50% off. So if you want it get it today.
So onto my card.


I stamped a bunch of the Jalapenos around the piece of cardstock different directions. I colored them all with Copic markers. Then I stamped the Taco image and colored it as well with the Copic markers.
I also stamped the Taco image on the envelope. 

I tied some twine around the card and then popped the taco and the sentiment up with foam tape on a scallop circle I cut out of red cardstock.
I matted the card front on a piece of yellow cardstock and then adhered it all on to a white cardbase. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Have a wonderful week.

Larissa Pittman 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)