Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Exciting New Adventure

Happy Hump Day, everyone! Welcome to the brand new Pretty Cute Stamps blog! YAY!!!  My name is Lisa Norris, and I am a military wife and mother and former teacher who is chasing a dream of being a graphic designer. You may know me from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog and from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics, where I create and sell cutting files and digital papers. Well, I am so excited to announce that I am now starting my very own little line of stamps. Eeeeeek! I am so excited!!! These peach-tinted photopolymer stamps will feature my artwork along with fun coordinating sentiments. Woo HOO!


So, during the next few days, some friends and I will be sharing some sneak peeks of my first stamp release, and the stamps will be available for sale starting June 18, 2014. Oh, I just can't wait!  So, while you're waiting on the edge of your seat for the release (hahahaha), here are some things you can do:


  • Follow this blog. We'll be showing sneak peeks, like I said, over the next few days, and this is where you'll find all sorts of inspiration using Pretty Cute Stamps. Plus, I'll be having a Design Team Call very soon, so, if you like to color stamped images and are interested, keep your eyes peeled for that. 
  • "LIKE" the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page. I'll be posting projects and updates there, too.
  • Check out the new store site for Pretty Cute Stamps: http://www.prettycutestamps.com.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, on our very first day! Come back tomorrow for a little sneak peek of one of the stamp sets that will be released next week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)