Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hoppy Easter??? What????

Okay, okay....I know it's not even CLOSE to Easter, but I wanted to show you a little project I created a while ago using the 3x4" Hoppy Easter stamp set that is in the store now.


I colored this sweet little bunny using my Copic markers. Both the bunny and the sentiment is from the Hoppy Easter set.


This little set is left over from my days designing for PBD, so it's not made from the same peachy photopolymer as my newer stamps. Since I'm just a little OCD, I need all of my stamp sets to match. ;) So, I'm selling this set (along with 3 other sets) for a discounted price while supplies last. Once I run out of these clear photopolymer sets (which stamp beautifully, by the way), I'll get them re-made in the peachy stuff. Then, they will be available for full price. So, if you like this little set and think you'll use it next Easter, why not get it now for less?

Oh, and don't forget that there is a Design Team Call going on now for PCS. If you like to stamp and color, why not send in an application? You can find out all of the details for the DT Call HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'll be back soon with more projects using Pretty Cute Stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)