Friday, December 5, 2014

Are you a Secret Santa?

I had so much fun creating this cute gift box using my Pretty Cute Stamps!
The  box is created in the style of a pizza box and is made using a
 corrugated card.   I then added a little blue paint to the box with a dry brush to distress it a bit.  The box was just the right size for Jolly St. Nick from the Dear Santa set.  The snowy scene was made possible by using Snowriter by DecoArt and topped off with some chunky glitter.  I colored all the pieces with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out.
 
 
I was able to create all the little festive gifts using the Dear Santa set and a few from the Oh, Christmas Tree set.
 
 
The sides were each embellished with holly.
 
 
I finished the box off with some pretty holiday ribbon and a tag to let the recipient know who the gift is from :)
 
 
A touch of sparkle was added to the presents using a Wink of Stella marker.
 
If you would like to make a cute box like this, find all the stamps here, and the box tutorial here.
 
Thanks for visiting and Happy Stamping!
 
Janna
 
 
      
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)