Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Clean & Simple

Hey beautiful crafters! I'm so glad you stopped by today!

I decided to make a really pretty clean and simple card to share with you all. With the holidays and the weather changing a clean and simple card can bring life to anything and it can gift some inspiration to others as well.

This card is using the Awesome Arrows stamp set as well as the Fight Like a Girl set!

Have you ever gotten into a creative rut and didn't know where to turn? I'm gonna tell you my best kept secret for color inspiration...Magazines. My favorite being Downeast Basics wardrobe catalog. They send out a mini magazine every other month or so and the colors and designs are just sooo beautiful! That's my first go to if I'm in a creative rut and that's how I came to use gold, dark ble and a lighter blue as shown on this project. 

I hope you are all having a blessed week!!!

Hugs & Creative Blessings,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)