Friday, March 6, 2015

Hoppin' Down The Bunny Trail

Hi Happy Stampers, and Happy Spring to you!!  Today I have a sweet Easter Bunny card for you using the super cute Easter Cuties set.

I started with a top fold cream colored card.  The next layer is patterned paper which has been cut on the diagonal.  It is double-sided paper, so I had to cut two and then pieced them together.


I stamped the cute bunny and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers then added a cute little ribbon bow to her ear.  I also stamped the basket of eggs and colored them and added a little Wink of Stella for some sparkle to a few of the eggs.  The bunny layer and the background layer were die cut.  I punched the grass piece, but then die cut along with the yellow background.  The Easter basket was attached with a pop dot and a little glue just under the handle.  I stamped out the greeting and then punched both the greeting and background with the same punch.


 Enjoy the warmth and beauty that Spring brings and I hope you have fun stamping too!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)