Friday, May 29, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 3

TGIF, everyone! Well...here we are. It is our final day of sneak peeks for the new May stamps. I just love the projects for today, which feature two more stamp sets that will be available to purchase tomorrow, so I'll just get right to them:

First, Karla Yungwirth from Creative Love Affair created this sweet little card, envelope, and goody bag using the new Tea-rrifc stamp set. I just love all of the details she added to this letter. Adorable! You can find out all of the details about Karla's project on her blog.




Dawn Mercedes, from Sunnyside Up, created this bright and cheerful pocket letter using the new Pen Pals set. Dawn added some amazing detail to her project, too. I could just spend all day looking at it. Check out Dawn's blog to find out more information. 





I also have a cute little freebie from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons today. This free Teapot Cutting File (which also includes clip art) would go perfectly with the Tea-rrific stamp set. You can download this file for FREE today only, then it will be available for purchase from PPPR.


That's all of our sneak peeks! I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see all of the new stamp sets and enjoy our hop. We'll have some more adorable projects to show you. I'm so excited!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)