Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You're hotter than WASABI





Good morning friends.  Hope everyone is having an awesome morning. Today I have a card for you
called "You're hotter than WASABI"  using these two awesome sets
Got Sushi?


I stamped a few of the images from the Got Sushi? set onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock
and colored them with my Copic markers.
I cut each image out adn arranged them on another piece of white cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment "You're hotter than Wasabi"
using black ink into the middle of the card.
I then tied twine in a bow on the top of the card.

This is such a fun set.
I do have a small confession as much as I love this stamp set I have never
eaten sushi. So maybe that is my next step.
How many of you love sushi?
What are your favorite kinds?

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Don't forget next week we will have sneak peeks of the May release beginning
Wednesday May 27th. You are going to LOVE the new release.


Have a wonderful day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)