Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall! Go nuts!





Hello friends. Larissa back here with you. Today is the first day or fall. Of course our Texas weather is still hot and we won't actually see fall for awhile but it is nice to know it is coming. 
I pulled out this adorable little squirrel today to make a fall theme card. 


This is the set Nuts About You



I stamped the little squirrel on a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. 
I then did the same with a few of the acorns. I cut each image out using my detail scissors. 


I used some different die cuts and pattern paper for the card front.
I then popped up the squirrel on a some foam tape and adhered it to the card. 

To finish the card front I added a few enamel dots. 



I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)