Saturday, September 5, 2015

Wish Big!

Hi friends, Joann here sharing my first Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team project!

I'm sharing a birthday card that I made using the Wish Big stamp set!


I took the Wish Big SVG Outline and used watercolor paper to cut my cute little birthday girl. I stamped my image with the coordinating stamp set and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color my image. Absolutely nothing fancy, just wanted to have fun with it!



I also took the Make a Wish! sentiment from the same stamp set and slightly curved it onto my clear block to create a fun sentiment look around my circle. I finally added my image to my card with some foam adhesive and finished it off with some sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping, I hope you enjoyed today's card!

Have a wonderful day!

Supplies used
PCS- Wish Big stamp set
PCS- Wish Big SVG Outline
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)