Saturday, July 9, 2016

Birthday Fishes

Hi, Henriette here sharing a circle card I've made using these three stamp sets: Be a mermaidSeahorse and Hugs and Fishes.

   Be a Mermaid Digital Stamps   
      

Seahorse Digital Stamps


Hugs and Fishes Digital Stamps

                         
First I've made a background using watercolor paints. Then I printed the starfishes, seahorse and fishes on cardstock (printer setting: greyscale) and colored them with spectrum noir markers.


As you can see I was inspired by the movie "Nemo" when I was coloring the clownfish.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget to stop by again on July 11 for the first sneak peek day of the July release.
Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Henriette






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)