Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lizard Love

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a little Lizard Love.
I stamped the two images from the set Leapin Lizards onto a white card front. I then colored them using Copic markers. I stamped the two sentiments from the same set as well. I didn't add sequins or twine this time. I was going for a more masculine card as well as keeping it plain and simple. I matted the card front on a piece of Perfect Plum cardstock and then adhered it all to a white card base.


Products Used:
Pretty Cute Stamps Leapin Lizards Clear Stamp Set

Copic Markers
Simon Says Stamps Intense Black Ink
Stampin Up Perfect Plum Cardstock
White Cardstock
ATG

Don't forget the clear stamp sets are no longer in production. Which means once they are sold out they will no longer be making more. So if you are wanting this set act now and order it. You won't be sorry on this or any of the clear stamps for that matter.

Have a wonderful day friends.
Larissa Pittman
Muffins and Lace 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)