Friday, October 28, 2016

A Little Announcement

TGIF, everyone! I have some news to share with you. I have made the tough decision to take a break from designing new stamps for a little while...at least through the holidays and the New Year. I just need to step back for a bit to regroup and spend time with family. This means that I will not be creating new digis for a while, and our challenges and blog hops will be suspended (after the current challenge expires). I know this is an unusual step for a business owner to take, but I really feel it's something I need to do this year. I hope you understand.

The store will stay open, of course, so you'll still be able to purchase those sets you've had on your wishlist, if you want. Be sure to stay subscribed to our newsletter, this blog, and our Facebook page...you never know when a surprise sale may show up.

I also want you remind you that our current challenge is still going on through November 5. You can find out all of the details here...and you could win a $15 Gift Certificate to the PCS store if you participate.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I want to wish everyone a very merry holiday season. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)