Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hey, Ghoulfriend!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this girly Halloween card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps My Boo Digital Stamp Set and Notes Of Praise Digital Stamp Set. These two little ghost are just to cute, I love how the set includes three different faces giving you the option to feature a different face each time. 



I used one of the adorable little ghosts and the "Hey, Ghoulfriend" sentiment from the My Boo set and paired them with some stars from the Notes Of Praise set.  I opened the two images and the sentiment I wanted to use in Photoshop and created the little scene you see above. I printed my images and sentiment onto some fun ledger patterned paper, white cardstock, and purple cardstock. I fussy cut the ghosts out of the white cardstock, colored them with some Spectrum Noir Markers, add some mini goggle eyes to them, and adhered them to my patterned paper piece. I fussy cut the stars out of the purple cardstock and adhered them to my patterned paper piece just like the ghosts. Once all my fussy cut pieces were adhered to my patterned paper piece I die cut my finished scene with a 4" x 5 1/4" pierced rectangle die.


I hope you enjoyed my fun little girly Halloween card today. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock White & Purple / Patterned Paper- 7Gyspies / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Sets- My Boo & Notes Of Praise / Spectrum Noir Markers / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)