Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sneak Peek - Candy Corn Kisses!

Hello all my Crafty Friends, It's Kendra!  It's SNEAK PEEK time!  I have a super cute September Release Sneak Peek.....Candy Corn Kisses!!  I have been dying to start on my Halloween cards but just haven't had the chance....this is my very first one and I gotta say I love this candy corn, she's ready to trick-or-treat! :)   I've really been into creating scene cards lately, they are so much fun!
 
 
I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Pen on the stars, the little candy corn, the sweet jack-o-lantern and of course a little on my Candy Corn trick-or-treater!  I also added some Ranger Glossy Effects.  The panel and Candy Corn are popped up on dimensionals.....sooooo cute!  Really lovin' how this turned out.
 
Here's a little close up so you can see the shine and shimmer. :)
 
 
This is a must have set if you love creating for Halloween - would be perfect on some treat bags and/or tags!  Ohhhhh and the rest of the release sets are just amazing!  The Design Team members are having a Blog Hop tomorrow for the Release and the stamps will be on sale as well so be sure and check back for all the amazing stamping goodness!
 
Have a wonderful day and see you back here tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)