Friday, September 5, 2014

YAY! It's Your Birthday!

TGIF, everyone! I hope your Friday is FABULOUS! I have a sweet little masculine birthday tag to share with you today.


This sweet little birthday boy and the sentiments are all from the Pretty Cute Stamps Wish Big stamp set. I colored his hair and skin with my Copic markers and paperpieced the other parts (I think I may have been crazy to do that...but I LOVE the way it turned out). I think the colors turned out to be great for a little boy's gift. The tag shape is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Tags 1 Cutting Files, and the pretty London Blue ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

Wish Big stamp set

Oh, and don't forget to share your projects with us at PCS. You can show us photos in 3 ways:

SplitCoastStampers (use keyword PrettyCuteStamps)

I search these places for project photos that I can feature on this blog every other Friday, or so. So, share away! You're project may be featured next! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! We'll be back next week with more Pretty Cute Stamps inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)