Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back To School Fun!

Hi everyone! Karla here today bringing you some more back to school goodness! Yesterday was my 7 year old's first day of Grade 2! I don't think I was quite ready for all the back to school hustle and bustle!

She loves it when I send little notes in her lunch bag, and I usually draw something on a napkin and write her a little message. This year I thought I would send a cute mini lunch box note every once in a while as well, and these stamps with their funny and sweet sentiments were just the thing to decorate them with!


I stamped the images on some vanilla cardstock cut at 2 1/2" square. I rounded the corners and coloured them in with Prismacolor Markers and Jellyroll Glaze and Soufflé pens. I added a little sparkle with the Jellyroll clear glitter pen.


These were so fun to create for my daughter - I know she will appreciate them and they'll brighten her day!

I can't get enough of these amazing sentiments!! Here are the backs of the notes:


For my cards today I used:
Chick With Brains
Just Chill

Check out the Pretty Cute Stamp store  http://www.prettycutestamps.com/ to browse through all the sweet sets available!

Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)