Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My heart bubbles....


Good morning friends. Larissa here with a Valentine card using the set Mad Scientist.


I think this is one of the cutest stamps. I started by stamping the little scientist on a piece of 110 lb
white cardstock and colored him with my Copic Markers. I cut a circle out of white cardstock and adhered the scientist to it. I added the little heart stamp and the cute little blob at the bottom. The sentiment is from the same set. 
I finished off the front of the card with some pattern paper and black and white twine. 


For the inside of the card I stamped the scientist in the lower corner. 


I added a sentiment from the Be Mine set.




I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Be watching for more post from our amazing Design Team.

Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)