Friday, February 13, 2015

Shake, Shake, Shake!!!

I have such a fun card for you today!  First off I have to give credit for this card idea to galecrafts of You Tube, thank you Gale!
This is a double shaker card, and so much fun to make!


You simply make a pocket with a piece of cardstock and the same size of a piece of vellum, putting the pieces together with washi tape.  Before you seal up the 4th side, you put in your sequins and then attach that layer to your card.  I made the top shaker piece using a tag die from Pretty Pink Posh.  First I stamped up the background with the "x's" & "o's" stamp from the Pretty Cute Stamps Be Mine set, heat embossed in gold, colored the hearts red and sparkled them up with Wink of Stella clear, then I added red and gold sequins and finished up the shaker.  I stamped the kissy lips from the same set and heat embossed with clear to make them shiny, and attached to the tag shaker.


This shaker card makes such a pleasant sound when you shake it, I just love it!  Thanks again Gale for such a fun card idea!
I hope I have inspired you to try making a double shaker card.  The Be Mine set is shown below, there are so many fun images and sentiments in this great set!
Happy Stamping :)

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)