Monday, February 2, 2015

Be Mine Mini Valentines!

Hi my Pretty Cute Stamp friends! Karla here today, and I have a fantastic new stamp set to show you today from the January release at Pretty Cute Stamps!! Of course with Valentines Day approaching I wanted to create some cute Valentines Cards to send out. I used the Be Mine set with so many wonderful sentiments and images!


I started out by embossing the stamped images on watercolour paper with white embossing powder, and then I used Distress Markers to watercolour around the images, softening the edges with extra water on my paintbrush.


I layered the watercolour paper on top of a strip of pink paper and rounded two corners of my mini cards.

Here's a close up of each card front and the inside sentiment I paired with them.

Of course, I had to make my daughter some lunch box notes! She said her favourite was the glasses which I added a heart stamp inside and Glossy Accents to! On the back I stamped the coordinating sentiments that I used above.

Thank you so much for joining me today!! Be sure to pop over to the Pretty Cute Stamps store to check out your favourite stamp sets! Have a lovely, crafty week ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)