Saturday, March 26, 2016

Good Things


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun little inspirational card featuring stamps from the Work It stamp set pictured below. You can also find it in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop HERE.


I used the adorable little bear in his work out clothes lifting weights and the "Good things come to those who SWEAT" sentiment for my card today. I started my card by layering two different types of patterned paper.  I used the colorful raindrop patterned paper as my background layer and layered a piece of blue patterned paper right over it. I stamped my image onto some white cardstock, colored it, and matted it with some pink patterned paper. Once my stamped piece was matted I adhered it right over my first two layers right in the center. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment towards the bottom right of my card base.  


The colorful raindrop patterned paper from Basic Gray goes so well with this image and sentiment. Don't you think? The raindrops could be drops of sweat instead of rain. It was so weird typing that, never thought I'd be blogging about sweat. I hope you enjoyed my card today and Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Basic Gray's Fresh Florals / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Work It / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Outdoor Denim / CTMH Markers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)