Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thank You For Always Being My Rainbow

 Happy Saturday friends, Joann here today sharing a thank you card! 
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's blog hop and stamp release but in case you missed it click HERE to see the new release!

Okay so now onto my card for today, I used the new Rainbow stamp set.
 I absolutely love the images and sentiments!


I stamped the rainbow image a few times to create my background onto some watercolor paper. I then took a few watercolor markers to color my rainbows and simply finished it off  by adding my sentiment to some vellum, attaching it to my base using some Kool Tak Clear Foam Adhesive and scattered some sequins for some sparkle!


Well that is all for today, have a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to stop by Pretty Cute Stamps to pick up a few of the new stamp set while they are on sale!

Stamp set I used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)