Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hey Foxy Card


I had some creative time this weekend and played with the Forest Friends stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps...I adore this sweet set of animals so much! I had this patterned paper scrap of feathers for the longest time in my scrap pile and new it was what I wanted to use for this little guy once I decided on him! 

I colored him using my copics and adhered him to a die-cut scalloped circle that I had in my stash using 3 dimensional foam squares for a bit of dimension. I also added some cork embellishment stickers and actually stamped my sentiment right on the heart cork sticker. 


Here are all the images and sentiments that can be found in this set...


To get yours check out the Pretty Cute Stamps store HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)