Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hello, Spring!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun little card featuring stamps from the Spring Flowers stamp set pictured below. I used the "Hello, Spring!" sentiment, the cute little tulip, and one of the mini leafs to create my card today. You can find the stamp set I'm using today in the shop HERE.


I started by cutting a piece of pattered paper and then added some orange ribbon across the top half of it with some mini staples. I adhered the piece of pattered paper towards the bottom half of my white card base and then added a little matching bow to the left side of my patterned paper and ribbon panel. Next I stamped the "Hello, Spring!" sentiment towards the right side of my paper panel and then stamped three little tulips towards the right of my stamped sentiment. On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped six little leaves, colored them green, and fussy cut them. I colored the little tulips to match my pattered paper and then added their leaves, bending the tops to add some dimension. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- Spring Flowers / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Orange Ribbon / Stapler & Mini Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)