Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm Squatchy

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun big foot card for you. I used the Clear Stamp set
Big Hairy Hello.
I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers.
I used: E23-E25-E27-G05-G09-BG10. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in the bottom corner. The card front looked a little plain so after adhering it onto a chocolate piece of cardstock I added 3 chocolate sequins. I adhered the card front onto a white card base. 



This is the cutest set. I love this bigfoot image. 


Don't forget the clear stamps are only around until they sell out then they are gone. So get them now before it is too late.
Check back tomorrow and I will have another card for you using the clear stamp set Milk and Cookies.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Larissa
Muffins and Lace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)