Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 2016 Sneak Peek Day 2

Woot Woot! It's time for Day 2 of the Pretty Cute Stamps May 2016 Digital Stamp Release Sneak Peeks! Yay!!! My wonderful design team and I have more sneak peeks for you today. Then, I'll show you all of the new digi stamps, and we'll have a May 2016 Digital Stamp Release Blog Hop tomorrow. So, let's see what's in store for us today.

Today, the PCS DT is showcasing some more fun camping themed stamp sets. Be sure to stop by these wonderful crafters' blogs to find out all of the details about their projects.

First, I have this colorful little card I created using the new Shine Bright Digital Stamp Set. One thing I love about digi stamps is that you can layer the PNG files right over patterned digital paper and print them out. That's what I did with the lantern and sentiment (I did it in Silhouette Studio because I'm just really familiar with that program, but you could do it with a word processing program or Photoshop, or whatever). That way, I didn't have to fussy cut the image at all, I just CAREFULLY colored it right there on the printed paper. So easy...and I love the way it turned out!


Karla Yungwirth from Creative Love Affair created two sweet projects using the new Beavers, Beavers in Love, and Birthday Beavers Digital Stamp Sets. Yep...3 whole sets! Aren't they so adorable? I love the sentiments on these sets.




And, finally, Amber Rasmussen from Sew-Ink created this cutie patootie of a card using the new Happy Camper and Happy Camper Sentiments Digital Stamp Sets. This just makes me smile!


Oh, and don't forget that you can still get this Wooden Sign Digital Stamp Set  FOR FREE today and Friday. Woo HOO! It would be perfect to add to any camping, forest, or gnome-y project, don't you think? You can download this little set HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see all of the new digital stamp sets and some more inspiration. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)