Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hello Friends


Hello friends. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday so far. Today I am using one of the new Digital Stamps for February "Ostrich"

I printed the image and hello friend sentiment out on a piece of white cardstock. I then colored the images with Copic markers.
I used: C10, C7, C5, BG10, YR27, YR23, E01, E21. 
I then decided instead of cutting this little guy out I masked him off and used distress ink for my background.
I used: Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, and Mustard Seed.
I matted the card front onto a piece of Stampin Up Melon Mambo Cardstock and then onto a white card base. To finish the card off I used my White Gel Roll pen to add some dots and hot pink enamel dots. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful weekend friends.

Larissa Pittman Muffins And Lace 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)