Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Jawsome Birthday Shark

Hi everyone, and cold greetings from Lena in Sweden. Well, not super cold but still kinda cold. Clear sky and a little snow flying around, refusing to land ;-)

I recently started using ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens and this is the first card I made with these. I love the pens and this lil' shark turned out super cute with the bright colors.


I wanted to make a one-layer card so the everything is painted on the same paper. I started with the shark and when she was dry I did the background by scribbeling different colors before adding water. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder on top of the background colors.
The shark and cute sentiment is from the stamp set "Jawsome". Stop by the Pretty Cute Stamps store and get yourself a set :-)


Have a great day!
Hugs from Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)