Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Llama Happy Birthday!

Hey there friends! Karla here today with a cute llama birthday card that I made for my daughter using the Little Llama clear stamp set. She turned 10 in January and made a special request for this llama wearing a sombrero to be on her card! I used my Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers, which are alcohol based to colour in this adorable llama and her pretty hat, which I popped up with foam dots. I thought I'd use the fun and festive BoBunny Believe papers from a 6x6 pad along with some pretty sequins.

I layered the sentiment from the set over a banner shape and added some hand drawn stitch lines.

Inside, I used the Happy Birthday sentiment and a couple hearts from the set - and since I forgot to take a pic before writing a sweet message to my girl I thought I'd share that with you too! I always make sure I add the date in the card so she'll be able to see when she got it.

Here's a look at this super cute set - with lots of sentiments for different occasions!
Little Llama
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is looking fabulous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)