Friday, July 24, 2015

Artist Trading Card


Hi Stampers!  Have you joined in the fun of ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)?  They are little works of art you create and trade with others, just like baseball cards.

All you have to do is cut your card in the size of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and then create!  Most people like to keep the design pretty flat so the card can be stored in a pocket page, but you can do a little embellishing if you like.

I decided to make an ATC for my post today because we trade them monthly at the stamp club I belong to and we meet this weekend.  Perfect timing to coincide with this blog post!!  We are using the alphabet as our guide to theme and this month our ATC needs to have something starting with the letter "G".  I thought the Pretty Cute Stamps set Gnomies would work just perfect!


I used Distress inks to create the background and then stamped and colored all of the images, fussy cut them out and glued them on.  I used some Liquid Applique on the gnome's beard and then heat set it to make it puff up.  I hope whoever receives this ATC will like it! :)

Happy Stamping!

Janna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)