Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Birthday Challenge

Happy Saturday, everyone! Welcome to another Pretty Cute Stamps Monthly Challenge. YAY! The theme this month is Birthday. So, we want to see any birthday project you create using Pretty Cute Stamps. My wonderful Design Team and I have created some fun inspiration projects for you. First, I'll show you those, and then I'll tell you more about the challenge.

For my project I created a rockin' birthday card that would be perfect for a guy, I think.


I got the guitar and sentiment from the Rock On stamp set, and I paper pieced the guitar to match my patterned paper. I used digital papers that I printed for the patterns. Some of the papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Half Way Cafe and the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Paper Packs.


Okay, now for the fabulous birthday projects my amazing Design Team members created. Be sure to click on their names to find out all of the details about their projects and leave them a little bloggy love.






Hamster Cutie and Sunshiny Day Stamp Sets

We'd love you to play along with our challenge. Here are all of the details about the Birthday Challenge.


  1. This month's challenge is Birthday. So, create birthday project using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
  2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
  3. You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
  4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 8, 2015.
  5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced before the next challenge starts on Saturday, August 15, 2015.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. We can't wait to see what you create with your Pretty Cute Stamps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)