Hey, everyone! I'm excited to let you know that I'm ready to add some talented stampers to the Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team. Design team members will help me showcase products from Pretty Cute Stamps.
Here are the details about my DT Call:
For the Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team, I'm looking for crafters who:
1. Are willing and able to use clear photopolymer stamps on projects. Being able to color stamped images is a plus, but not required. I'm also looking for crafters who can use sentiments with cutting files, gifts, and other crafts.
2. Have a blog where they post regularly. Showcasing projects in well-lit, well taken photos is important.
3. Are active on Facebook...Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube are pluses, too!
4. Are able to post a project that uses Pretty Cute Stamps products at least every other week on the PCS blog and their own.
5. Are willing to participate in at least one Blog Hop per month and a challenge for Pretty Cute Stamps.
6. Are able to serve for at least 6 months, from September 2015 - February 2016.
Design Team members will receive free stamps and discounts from http://www.prettycutestamps.com.
Here's what you need to do if you're interested in being a part of the PCS Design Team:
1. Choose 3 of your favorite projects. They can be projects you've created in the past or new ones you make just for this DT Call. Be sure you include projects that show off a range of your talents, including your use of stamps, including any coloring techniques you may use.
2. E-mail the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Short bio (just tell me a little about yourself...family, work, hobbies, what you love...anything you'd like me to know)
- Links to your blog, Facebook page and/or profile, Twitter page, Pinterest, YouTube channel, etc, if applicable.
- List other Design Teams you belong to (past and present).
- List any craft-related forums, communities, or Facebook groups you are a member of (where you might be posting your PCS projects).
- Attach photos of your 3 projects (mentioned above). Include links to the blog posts of the projects, if applicable.
- Attach a photo of yourself that I can post on my blog if you are chosen for the team.
Applications are due by Saturday, August 1, 2015, at 11:59 pm CST. New Design Team members will be notified by e-mail and then announced on the PCS blog on Saturday, August 8, 2015.
Whew...I think that's it! I can't wait to see your projects! Thanks so much for stopping by today!