Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Super Fun Day



Hello Friends. Larissa back with you today with a Super Fun card for a friend to Have a Super Fun Day! 
I am using the set SUPERHERO'S.


I stamped the images onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers. I stamped a few of the stars around and colored them as well. 
I wanted to look like these little guys were flying high in the sky so I die cut a sun and a few clouds and adhered them to the card. 

To give it a little shine I added glitter glaze to the sun and clouds and added a few red sequins to finish it off. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a SUPER FUN day friends.
Don't forget to check out our Facebook page to see more exciting projects designed by
our fabulous Design Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)