Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Beep Bop Boop



Hello friends. Larissa here today with a card I made using two different stamp sets. 
First off I am using the little girl robot. sentiment and gears from 
BOTday



Then I am using a sentiment and the nuts and bolts from
Gears to You. 


So I stamped the little robot on a piece of white cardstock I had die cut with an oval. I colored her using my Copic markers: C0, C1, C3, C5, RV13, and RV14. 
For the pattern paper I made my own. I used Slate Gray ink and stamped the gears, nuts and bolts all over a piece of white cardstock.

 To finish the card front off I added a few light pink sequins and wrapped some pink and white twine around the bottom of the card. 
          I adhered everything to the cardbase which I wanted to keep the white on white look. 


For the inside of the card I kept it simple with just stamping one of the sentiments and the little robot in the bottom corner.


Hope you enjoyed my card today.

Have a wonderful day friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)