For my project I created a sweet little fall themed card:
I created this cute little scene with images and a sentiment from the new Harvest Happiness stamp set. I colored the images using my Copic markers. Here's the stamp set I used:
Okay, now for the fabulous cards my amazing Design Team members created. Be sure to click on their names to find out all of the details about their projects and leave them a little bloggy love.
BOTday Stamp Set
- This month's challenge is Any Card. So, create any card using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, September 5, 2015.
- One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced before the next challenge starts on Saturday, September 19, 2015.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. We can't wait to see what you create with your Pretty Cute Stamps!