Monday, August 17, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch!

Karla here today, and I am sure enjoying summer, but these Little Pumpkins are really making me look forward to fall! They are so happy and cute with these adorable faces you can mix and match - how can you not smile when you look at these guys?!!

I pulled out some papers from my 6x6 paper pads to use on this card as well as using a Spellbinders frame diecut which I cut from watercolour paper. I used some Distress Inks on the frame and then spritzed with Perfect Pearls spray mist to blend the colours and give it a shimmery look.


I stamped the pumpkins on various orange patterned papers from my stash, added the faces, and used Prismacolor Markers and a white gel pen to colour in the face and stems.


I chose a Happy Halloween sentiment for my card - I'm sure a friend is going to love it when Halloween comes around! I used some of the star stamps from the Superheroes set!


Here's a close up of the set:
Little Pumpkins
Thanks so much for joining me today!! Be sure to check out our current challenge going on right now - where you can see lots more Design Team inspiration and get to show us what you've been working on using Pretty Cute Stamps! I can't wait to see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)