Friday, August 28, 2015

Sending Smiles


Hi Stampers!
I have a card to share with you that I made using the
Pen Pal 2 set.  It has such cute little characters and sentiments in it!


See what I mean?  So cute!!

I started by stamping the girl and the dog onto watercolor paper with Memento black ink.
Then I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the images.
I cut the images out and popped them up onto some die-cut layers on the front of the card.


After stamping the sentiment, I cut it into a sort of wavy banner shape and popped it up with some foam dots onto the card.
It was so much fun to color that dog all spotted!
You can find this set along with many more adorable stamp sets
at the Pretty Cute Stamps online store.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)