Sunday, January 10, 2016

I Love My Nerd Card


I can't get enough of this Adorkable stamp set! For my card here I used the small hearts and clustered them together and stamped the background of my card and I used the sentiment " I love my nerd" as well as stamping out the little nerdy guy! :) He's so cute and just might resemble my real nerd IRL. Haha!


I think this might serve as a special Valentine for him this year for Valentine's Day! Who says Valentines have to be red, white and pink?


Have you started thinking about Valentine's Day yet? I have to admit, this is the first project with it in mind for me! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the new release stamps for January in the Pretty Cute Stamps shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)