Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I only have EYES for you!


Hello friends. Larissa here today with a Valentine card for you.
I used two stamp sets for this card. I used Be Mine and Jawsome.

I started off stamping the shark image from Jawsome on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers.
I used: C1, C3, C5.
I then stamped the glasses from Be Mine over her eyes.


I stamped the envelope image and colored it using Copic markers R24, R35, R46. I used my Exacto knife and cut a slit in the shark to be able to slide the envelope right in.
I went around the glasses with my Spica glitter pen. It is hard to see of course in the picture. 


I used a few sheets of glitter paper and added a piece of glitter ribbon in a bow across the bottom of the card. To finish it off I added a few black sequins.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)