Sunday, January 3, 2016

YAY!



Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 
Today I would like to share a Birthday card I made using the PCS Wish Big stamp set for "YAY!" sentiment on the front of the card and the "It's your birthday!" on the inside of the card. After I stamped the YAY with black ink I went over it with the clear wink of stella. The birthday girl along with the cake and table are from PPPR "Make a Wish Cutting Files" and the cute little Chihuahua is from PPPR Chihuahua Cutting Files. I did the print and cut for them all. The card base is from PPPR A2 Card Bases 4 Cutting Files and I embossed the white piece of the card with Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder.
 
What I used:

Star Dust Stickles
Yellow Stickles
Wink of Stella
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder 
We have a Anything goes challenge going on till January 9th. Click HERE for more info and to play along with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)