Saturday, January 2, 2016

Wishing Someone a Happy New Year's

Happy New Year's crafty friends!

Joann here today sharing a few cards that I made for my family for New Year's! These cards would be great to give to family, friends, teachers and even co-workers, wishing them a Happy New Year. 


I started off with cutting out the top layer from the PPPR A2 Card Bases 3 cutting file. I used a large background stamp for the bottom of my card. The "happy" was cut using the Celebrations Cricut cartridge. I used a toner sheet and after my phrase was cut I added some foil and ran it through my laminating machine.

I stamped "New Year's" using Pretty Cute Stamps Holiday Planner stamp set on some black card stock and added some white embossing powder. After pairing these 2 up I feel in love, lol! I finished them off by adding a few sequins that matched perfect with the foil I had chosen.

Well that is all for today, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!


This stamp set is WONDERFUL, not only great for planner's, but as you can see you can totally use them to pair up with other die cuts to create wonderful phrases! 

A2 Card Bases 3 Cutting Files

Don't forget about Pretty Cute Stamps Monthly Challenge, click HERE to see all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)