Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Gobble 'til You Wobble" Pretty Cute Stamps-Turkey Time

Hi friends, thank you so much for stopping by! Joann here today sharing a Thanksgiving card I made using the Turkey Time stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps!


I started out by cutting the Turkey Time SVG out of some watercolor paper and stamped the coordinating image from the Turkey Time stamp set. I simply used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush (No. 52, 10, 67, 50, 62, 70, 22, 36) to color in my turkey and his hat. After that, I took another turkey outline and colored in his body, cut that part out and added some foam adhesive to the back to add some dimension.


I stamped my sentiment onto some dimension and added a bit of Kool Tak Foam Clear to the back and placed it on top of the turkey's hands to make it seem as if he's holding a banner. I also used the LG and SM Stitched Rectangle Dies from Lawn Fawn to cut out some watercolor paper and pattern paper for my card.

(In Action)

I finished off my card by adding all of my panels to my card, placing an Action Wobble behind my turkey and scattering some TCP Relish Mix!




I hope you enjoyed today's card! Have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)