Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Hope your day is Sprinkled with Smiles!



Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a sweet little Gift Tag I made using  PCS Donut Worry, Be Happy stamp set. For the tag I used PPPR Layered Tags 1 Cutting Files and inked with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I stamp the sentiment from PCS Donut Worry, Be Happy stamp set and colored the yummy donuts with  prismacolor pencils. 



Where you able to check out the amazing October 2015 Release?
All New Releases will be on sale through October 13, 2015.  You can save even more by purchasing the October 2015 Stamp Release Bundle and don't forget you can also buy the SVG outlines for each of these stamps at the store!!



What I used:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)