Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PCS Nativity Magnetic Board

 Hello, stamping friends! I am stepping out of my comfort zone and using stamps for a non-card project! I am excited to show you my Pretty Cute Stamps Nativity Magnetic Board!
 
I am using the Pretty Cute Stamps Nativity 1 and Nativity 2 stamp sets for this project!
 
With Christmas around the corner, times are going to get busy! Sometimes the Christmas time is full of parties and family get-togethers.  During this special time of the year, we sometimes forget the true meaning of Christmas! I created this magnetic scene to help explain the Christmas Story to the little kiddos.

 
And you can change the scene as the storytelling continues.

I made a trip to the dollar tree and bought a small baking sheet and a pack of laminating cards.

 Using sheets of 12x12 cardstock, I created the background scene and attached to the baking sheet.

 It is time to stamp and color in the different images. Once I finished, I cut them out and placed them into the laminated sheets. Cut the images out and attach a magnet to the back of each piece.
 
Now it is time to tell the story!
 
 Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Nativity Set 1 and Nativity Set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)